Saturday, October 3, 2009

What is Soaked in Washing Machine?

If innocence kills I died already,.. LOL I'm not using washing machine for a long time ago because I'm not the one who wash my clothes. My mother, my partner and the laundry shop used to wash it for me. Because of the Bagyong Ondoy I use to stay at home for 5 days, everyone knows I'm a workaholic person i didn't take a Day off unless there's a very very important matters or occasions. So staying home for 5 days really made me sick! besides there's no computer at our home, I can't live my life without Computer!. I looked for something to do, I write a blog articles in the piece of paper, I cleaned the house, I cook, and the best thing I did is washing the laundry. I used the washing machine to make it easier for me, but wait? How to use the washing machine? I have experienced using washing machine before, but that was long ago, plus the washing machine from before is not as high tech as what I have in our home now,..

OK,.. then I start washing the clothes,.. First I pour water in the Washing Machine then the water has gone,.. MAGIC???? hahaha NO! the Drain knob is down!
OK i turned it up! Pour water again and put a powder,.. Then I Set the Washing Timer,.. The Washing Machine starts to wash the clothes but after a minute it STOPS! and I wonder,.. what's wrong with the Washing Machine? why it Stops? then I assumed its has a technical problem,.. however when I turned the timer on the other side it will work again,.. hhhmmmm,.. somethings really wrong with the Washing Machine,.. why it's stopping on this area,..?
After having a trouble taking care of the Laundry I successfully finished it, I even used its Dryer,.. When my partner got home I told her that the Washing Machine has a problem,.. It stops and not working on that part of the timer,.. She laugh hard,.. she laugh and laugh at me,.. and I still wondering why... Then she told me,.. "can't you read? It's soaked! SOAKED!" then I said,.. "Oh soaked,.. what's soaked???" hahahaha " she said " Soaked means babad,.. soaked! means Washing Machine soaking your clothes My God! your old enough but still doesn't know the english of babad,.." hahahaha OK, OK,... the english of babad is Soaked,.. now I know,.. hahaha it's a shameful experience yet its fun for me,.. and the most important lesson I learned is the english word SOAKED! haha and i realize that the Washing Machine doesn't have a Technical Problem instead it's a User problem,.. As of now I finally learned how to use the Washing Machine very well and I use to take care my laundry every week end,.. =))


Ti'll next story of my Big idiot... =))

0 comments: