Saturday, October 17, 2009

Transcript of Record Requirements

When you entered into a new university's let's say in college, if you are transferees you have to submit the transcript of record from your previous school or when you go to work transcript of record from your school is also required. I'm from ACLC student and going to transfer in ACCESS because of my financial problem. I'm required to get my transcript of record as a school admission requirements.

Requirements to get my Transcript of Record:
Surrender ID (your ID in that school)
Form 137A Card (Your Class Card in High School)
Zerox Birth certificate (Your Birth certificate zerox copy only)
FDR. -php 165.00 (for sure it's money)
Clearance -php 20.00 (for sure it's money again)
Letter of request from a parent (letter from your parents requesting it)
1 pc. 2x2 picture w/ white background (2x2 size picture)
1 pc. Documentary stamp (Whats this?)

One thing that made me confuse is the Documentary Stamp? What is Documentary Stamp? I think about this almost a month and then when I get my Postal ID they required me to get this Documentary Stamp too. They told me to go to Municipal Hall at the BIR office to buy this Documentary Stamp. The price of this documentary stamp is Php5.00 defends on the government official who sells it. So when I bought this Documentary stamp for my Postal ID, I also bought 1 for my Transcript Requirements. The requirements that my old school has given to me to get my Transcript of Record is just the same into the other school. So if you want to get your transcript of Record make sure you have this thing before going to your school or make a call to your old school first and ask for requirements to get your Transcript.
to let everyone know this is a Documentary Stamp

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What do they ask or required before purchasing this stamp? Do I need to bring my tor for them to sell me one?