Tuesday, October 20, 2009

my Umbrella called Rihanna

Do you name your things? like for example you have a new cellphone and you called it "pochi" although the cellphone brand is Nokia N73 or you have a bike and you name or called it "broom-broom" but obviously you can just called it like "my bike". It's very unusual to a person to name their things, actually it's kind of weird but for me i find it funny and cute. Those people who did like this, who naming their things is a kind of sweet, special and happy person. I actually not naming my things but one day when my partner ask me if I did bring my umbrella because it's raining it's suddenly pop up to my mind to say and say that "Yeah, I bring Rihanna with me". Then she wonder and ask me "who is Rihanna?" and I said it was "my umbrella!" and laugh out loud. I don't think you still have to ask me why I did called my umbrella Rihanna because it's obviously Rihanna has a song called Umbrella it's a very popular song and I love it. And now because its rainy season, my partner always used to ask me if I bring Rihanna with me and not my umbrella, she's now used to it. My Rihanna or umbrella is a kind of expensive umbrella, do you know how did I get my Rihanna? it's embarrassing to say but still I want to share the story behind my Rihanna umbrella.

I did not buy my Rihanna umbrella and its also not a present from anyone. I'm working here in the mall's internet cafe then one rainy day I have a costumer who has left her umbrella in one of our computer table. When we we're going to close the shop I found the umbrella, for me it was a lovely umbrella and looks like expensive, so I took the umbrella with me at home. Then on the next day the owner is looking for her umbrella in our shop but I lied to her and tell her I did not found or see her umbrella in our shop. Why did I lied to her? because for me it's more embarrassing if she finds out that I took her umbrella in my home with me LOL. The owner leave and never came back again and now as a new owner of the umbrella i name it Rihanna.

Do you like the story behind my umbrella Rihanna? it's a shame and funny to me to share this LOL. My umbrella is a 3 fold umbrella, made with nylon fabric with dark checkard designed and aluminum frame. It's automatic, when you want to open or close the umbrella just press the button on its handle, it's very convenient to use. If I will produce a new brand or new model of umbrella I will probably called it RIHANNA I'm sure many people will like or appreciate it. I know you are now curious how does my umbrella Rihanna look like so next time I'll show you the picture of it. It's now a rainy season I hope everyone don't forget to bring their Rihanna with them.

Umbrella by Rihanna feat. JayZ



0 comments: