Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stephen Gately of Boyzone died

BOYZONE singer STEPHEN GATELY has died suddenly. He was 33.

The cause of death remains unknown, but it's been reported the singer - who was holidaying in Majorca with partner ANDREW COWLES - went to sleep after an evening drinking and never woke up.
His bandmates RONAN KEATING, KEITH DUFFY, MIKEY GRAHAM and SHANE LYNCH said they were "devastated" by Stephen's death.

Gately died yesterday at 1.45pm in his house in Port Andratx, said Spanish cops.

Police probing the death said today there were "no signs of suspicious circumstances".

I was so shocked when I read this news this morning, back then in the year of 90's was a fan of Boyzone boy band specially Stephen Gately. He is a great man with a great voice that's makes me fall inlove with although i know the fact that he is a gay.

I have a friends too who died after they sleep. They are brothers, the one died a years ago and the other one died a months ago after they sleep. They are tired from a midnight party's and drinks, they travel and go home took a bath and sleep, then never wake up again. Is it they called cardiac arrest? Even Michael Jackson too died for unknown reason. It's now really scary to sleep, whenever I go to sleep sometimes I have this thought "what if I never woke up again? what will happen?" so I pray before I sleep. I pray that If I never woke up again from my sleep I wish that my family and my love one will have a good life someday. I ask my partner to hug me tight so if ever I never woke up again I died in her loving arms. Romantic dying? hehe But I wish I would know when will I die so I can prefer myself.

I wish I was there in Port Andrax to give a last farewell to Stephen Gately. I send my condolence and prayers to Stephen Gately's family, fans and love ones.




0 comments: