Tuesday, September 29, 2009

the Converse shoes

my converse

I don't have a fashion, I'm such an ordinary girl who loves to wear what's comfortable. I don't care if I'm wearing signature or branded clothes or items, but when it comes to shoes I only have one choice it's Converse Chuck Taylor shoes. I love Converse since I became a fan of Avril Lavigne. Avril's brand of shoes is Converse, she's a Converse collector. Aside from Avril liking converse I also have the personal reason why I like this shoes very much. You can wear this shoe in a different styles like funky, girly, rock and casual, and even if you pair it into your short or jeans you still look simple and cool.

Avril Lavigne's Converse

My first Converse shoe is my Chuck Taylor All Star High Cut Optical White, that was my first and only Converse shoe since I can't afford to buy another one. If I'm going to buy a new one it's probably High Cut Black, why? because black converse is not easily soil, the dark color of it makes the dirt not visible. And I prefer high cut than low cut because the back of my ankle hurts in the low cut.
the chuck taylor all star optical white high cut

my 2nd dream converse i will update you if I already have it

After I use my Chuck Taylor in 9 months I notice that the white turns to dirty white. If you didn't wash it every week the dirt will stick into it and turn to stain, but shoe washing is not advisable. Also do not bend your shoe too much because the first thing that will break your shoe is the both sides.

*image will available soon*

After 2 years of everyday use your Converse Chuck Taylor will turn to this,..

*image will available soon*

But if you didn't use your shoes too much it will last up to 3 or more years defends on how you use it. However even if my Chuck Taylor will turn into a rag Converse I will still love it! I find it way cuter than a brand new one. \m/

hope to have this all

0 comments: