Monday, November 2, 2009

my Halloween Experience

Oh,.. so I finally made it! made an unforgettable moment of the Halloween. In my recent post I tell you guys that Halloween is the most boring occasions for me because I have nothing to do on that day,..

So me and my partner has plan to go on Quiapo church,.. but what we were going to do after going to church? so I decided before going to church we're going to but ticket for cinema and after going to church we were going to watch movie on cinema... OK,.. it's November 1, we met at the Isetann Mall, the mall closer to Quaipo church,.. we buy ticket then after that we stroll at the mall and forget that we were going to church,.. hahaha we actually decided not to go on church after all then wait for the movie to starts,.. We watched PATIENT X,.. I insist to watch Patient X because i think that's so scary because the director is Yam Laranas, he's been recognize internationally by his previous movie "Sigaw".
OK it's time to watch movie,.. we enter into the cinema and were so surprised, as in SURPRISED,.. WE are the ONLY persons who will watch that movie on that big cinema. Wait! we don't rent the whole cinema OK??? we can't afford that hahaha It's just happened that only me and my partner who wants to watch movie on the All Souls Day. Most of the people is on the cemetery and church and WE on the cinema hahahaha.

Then the Movie starts to play, we're so scared, very very scared,.. Can you imagine yourself watching Horror movie on the big dark cinema with only you and your partner? maybe your imagination is quite different like this only you and your partner watching cinema with a romantic movie,.. hahaha I'm a scared cat, i don't want to continue watching the film,.. I really wanted to go home but my partner wants to stay because were already there and besides we can't refund the ticket. So we stay and watched the movie from beginning to end, actually the movie is not that scary but if you watch it on a dark big cinema with only two of you it's very very scary,.. It's such an unforgettable Holloween for me,.. and know what's the Lesson? Do not watch cinema on the All Souls Day specially if you prefer to watch horror movie,.. go with the plan, visit the church or the cemetery,.. hahaha

0 comments: