Monday, July 6, 2009

My 1st Writing

I love creating blog but so far I didn't write stuff about myself. This time I'm thinking on how to share myself to other people and I think its fun to share your thoughts, feelings and out views to others, I'm not that good in English so I can speak a little Tagalog here. You can criticize me in everything and I accept good and bad comments or response from my readers.

I'm Hasz, 21 yrs. old, working at the internet cafe and living independently here in Manila. My life is like this WORK and HOUSE I didn't go out much I hate spending so much money in useless thing. I'm a kind of person who always think about work and responsibilities, and I'm always thinking of way on how to get a good life in a future. I admit I am gay or lesbian and I'm proud being real and true to myself, I am living with my partner for almost a year now.

OK,.. OK,.. that's all for now,..


this is me, myself and I my latest pic

0 comments: